Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas programs

The boys had 2 programs this year.  Our church decided to do a full Christmas pagaent this year, and Z was an inn keeper.  His line?  "I'm sorry.  I have no room."  And he stayed back in his little "inn" the entire time.  :)  The littles had a cute chant they did, but it was too crazy and crowded for me to actually get a picture of them doing it.   We ate dinner there and they had a photo booth that the boys had fun playing in. 

See Z back in his inn, in green?  

The boys also sang songs for us at our Bible study we go to on Wednesday mornings.  This was quite possibly the best one I have seen...kids not strangling each other, hiding in their shirts, showing their bellies, yelling songs, or not singing at all.  (Sidenote: all of those things have occurred by one or more of my children over the past 5 years I have seen this program!)  There is a good chance that this will be the boys last year in this program (since they will be in kindergarten next year), so I was glad to end on a high note!

"Read your Bible, pray every day, and you'll grow, Grow, GROW!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment