Monday, July 29, 2013

Camping

We decided to camp in the backyard again this year.  Thankfully it was not nearly as hot as it was last summer.  In fact, I was concerned that we would actually get cold, as it dropped to 60 that night (in late July!). 
The boys were able to help set up the tent this year which was (kind of) fun.  ;) Of course we had to do the whole nine yards...roasting marshmallows to make s'mores, and we used up the end of the sparklers (yes, barefoot again...I guess we really don't learn). 
About 9 the boys fell asleep, and we headed back into the house about 630 when they woke up, and we got a bit more sleep while they played in the Lego room :) They all slept really well, and I did too, on the nice air mattress. 
I also was in a bit of a mood to take a few selfies (well, with someone else, so not technically a selfie).  They made me giggle :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment