Monday, July 29, 2013

MoBot...we love this place :)

Z kind of groaned about heading to MoBot today...it gets so old having kids whine about stuff then really have a good time...  So I found a scavenger hunt on Pinterest that I printed out to try to keep them more entertained.  I got one for Z and S, and one with pictures for the littles.  They all had so much fun!  They all worked together to find all of the stuff and they really looked at the stuff in MoBot that they are used to seeing in a different light.  The funniest part was that I had another mom say to me "Oh, what a good homeschool mom you are!  We should be doing that too but we're taking the day off!".  Ha ;)
We love having S with us...she really is like another sibling in our world.  That can sometimes be a problem because they all start fighting like siblings but 95% of the time all 5 of them play great together. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment