Wednesday, February 6, 2013

C's Day

. 
C was the first of the littles born, so he gets the first special day.

I can't get over this handsome face!!!
You can't see it, but he got a red, green, and black balloon, and a Batman balloon.
 
 







Cocoa Puffs and donut holes. 
Dinner:  Hot dogs, corn on the cob, french fries, grapes, applesauce.  (He chose this all on his own...pretty balanced!)

This is a red cake.  Not pink.  In fact, it is light red.  You can tell that, right?  (I always forget that you can't really easily make red icing, at least not at 4 pm without runs to lots of stores.  So "light red" it is.)  And C got R2Do2 (how he says it) and "the golden guy" because C3PO is too hard to say ;)


He just ate the icing off the top.  :)

 
C was thrilled with his new ball glove. 

He was also pretty pumped about the Transformers he got.  Those things are hard, by the way.  I'm not sure if they will ever flipflop between robot and vehicle again! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment