Thursday, November 22, 2012

Exploring

There are a few "reserves" nearby here that I somehow had NEVER been made aware of.  I have no clue how I missed these.  There is a long hiking path, a lot of it even paved, that connects parks from one part of the city to another, including these reserves...how did I miss these?! At any rate, I took the littles one day to do some exploring at one of the reserves that has a big pond on it.  It was a kind of brisk day but the boys were up for being explorers.  We saw a lot of different nature-y things that the boys loved and loved observing (for example, we saw blue, black, red, brown, green, and purple berries).  This is the kind of outside stuff I would love to start doing with them, especially now that they are getting older and I'm not so worried about someone totally melting down because they are tired.  Yes, there are several similar pictures, but I just couldn't get over how cute they were as they were discovering new things!
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment