Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ice Treasures

Yet another Pinterest inspired idea, ice treasures :)  However, I also had a friend prepare this for us one time and Z has asked for it a few times since then.
 
We were still in the midst of the heat so playing in the ice was pretty fun.  The boys had to dig for this stuff.  I gave them each their own because it was a million degrees and I didn't feel like having to referee and have them take turns. 

We took out water guns (lasted about 1 minute) and forks and spoons.  They proceeded to bring out the entire silverware drawer, I guess maybe there are "better" spoons?  Z brought out one of my kitchen knives (UM, NOOOO!).  They tried a ladle (no go) and I suggested salt but I think they had quit listening to me.  They brought out their own toothbrushes and tried those for a bit.  Finally Z pulled out the big dogs and went to find the hammer.  :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment