Saturday, July 7, 2012

CityGarden

I have heard for several years from several friends about this great place downtown called CityGarden with all these cool water features.  I have wanted to go but was worried because the boys were little, blah blah blah, and just never got there.

Since we were STILL in the midst of this nasty heat wave and the only way we would go outside was if there was water involved, I figured now was a good time. 

Nate came with me, which was fun.  I navigated and got us lost.  As in lost to Illinois lost.  And then on the north side of St. Louis, since apparently roads were still closed from the fourth.  Sigh.  Not really lost, just not where we were supposed to be.  We made it though. 

And the boys loved it!!  It was worth all the hype I have heard about it.  The boys were sad to leave (but our meter was up!) and have already asked several times to go back.  We will make sure that we hit this one again. 

I love how the boys all stick together.  Seriously, it just makes my heart so happy to see them all tromping off together, being swamp crocodiles, mummies, werewolves, or other creatures. 










Get over this handsome boy!!!!



I think they were swamp crocodiles here. 

What a blessing these 4 are to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment