Honestly can't believe that Z is done with kindergarten. It was a good year for him. He learned to read and to do some simple math, learned how to be a student, a friend, a learner. He loved his teacher and was "bittersweet" about the end of the year (that was one of their stretch words that they learned this year). And according to his report card he has been promoted to first grade :) Another thing I can't handle...him being gone all day. No worries, I have him all summer long, first!
This is him on the first day of school...he's come a long way.
Waiting for the bus :)
This is his "graduation" with his teacher.
When I asked Z if he wanted to take a picture with his teacher (and aide) he actually said YES. I couldn't believe it. What great teachers they were!
No comments:
Post a Comment