It's been getting hot enough to let the boys play with the water. Some of these were taken earlier in the week, and the rest were taken this afternoon (the last day of school!).
L is not a fan of the water. He is ok in the pool (not stellar), but he really does not enjoy having sprinklers on him. (Although now that I think about it Z was kind of that way for a long time.) C loves it, N is pretty content with it. Z is finally to the age where he could spend all day playing with the hose if I would let him.
The canopy on the swingset broke in just the right spot, so now we can have a waterslide in our backyard. Today we set up the "silly sprinkler" and I filled up some water bombs (not sure where Z got water bombs, not balloons from). I filled up a few for each kid (including our neighbor) but then quit. Luckily the big kids got the hang of filling them after that, so I just had to tie them off. The big kids liked to throw the bombs at each other, and the littles were just more intrigued to play with them and see when they would break, if they would break, how they would break...you get the idea. It was a good kick-off to summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment