Remembered two more of our family phrases today when Z brought them up.
De-zer-et (dessert). So cute.
Choke: When someone throws up, Z calls it "choking". Tonight he said, "Hey, Mom, did you know choke is all kinds of different colors?" Disgusting observation, Z, but yes, it is. We then went into a large discussion about why and when we "choke".
On raccoon holes, on Tuesday morning I actually SAW a raccoon go into a raccoon hole. Haven't seen one since we lived here, then I write that post, and then one shows up. Unfortunately, I saw it at the very last minute (just saw the striped tail go in, and talked to the neighbor about how she saw it too), so I didn't get to point it out to Z, but we did have another good discussion about how we don't go near raccoons!
No comments:
Post a Comment