Kirkwood Park one warm afternoon.
Ice cream at Costco. The boys like to go to Costco with me and I actually enjoy their company now. :) We go after school and get lunch and split an ice cream.
Believe it or not, I had nothing to do with the outfits on this day ;)
The littles had Star of the Week. Each had a week, with activities every night. So that went on for 3 weeks. Sigh. I loved that they all helped each other out, though. They really are kind of stars together :)
This was C's invention on his own. Love this kid.
L is our bug collector. He took this to school for his Star of the Week to show how he collects bugs.
C took a lego thing he made. And oops, I forgot to take a picture of N.
More reading. We are finally at the point where the boys get their books and I can actually go browse on my own for a few minutes!!
Park and picnic after school one day.
I took the boys with me to Z's piano lesson and they sat outside and played on the electronics.
All 4 goofballs on these swings. I'm not sure our swingset will hold up. Seriously.
We let the boys hair get really long (well, long for our house). They loved having "porcupine quills".
We have been able to play more games with the boys and have been trying to have family game nights. We all like dominos.
Crazy hair day for Z. I had hair color but no product to stick it up or anything.
And yes, we do play on electronics too. The boys love to watch Daddy play stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment