Monday, September 22, 2014

Rooftop Roundup

We went to the Rooftop Roundup (aka church picnic) and had some fun.  The highlight was the mechanical bull.  Kids were thrown pretty quickly.  Nate and I declined a turn ;)





And here is boys for you.  I look over and they are playing horseshoes.  With metal horseshoes.  Not watching out for each other (well not really) and just throwing them willy nilly.  So, rockstar mom that I am, what do I do?  That's right...I turned and walked away and prayed that no one would get cracked in the head.  It is a constant battle for me to figure out what to just let happen (I mean, I have 4 boys) and what I need to intervene with and/or stop.  Wrestling, fighting, jumping on couches, name calling, potty language, etc, etc.  I don't know an answer.  I might very possibly be doing it wrong.  Sigh.  But I hope it's not all wrong!
 

I love this sweet boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment