Thursday, February 6, 2014

C's day

Have I told their birth story here?  
All along, L was Baby A, until the last week or so, when C pushed his way to the A position.  When I went to deliver, they planned on the order being C, L, N, based on their positions at that point.  C ended up first (which is SO like him, he has to be first for EVERYTHING we EVER do).  But then they figured L would be next, but I distinctly remember the doctor saying "oh, we got the little one next!"  (I guess they just reach in and grab some feet???).  That left L to be last (again, so characteristic of him...he is so pokey, and will literally lie in bed until after 8 if we don't go get him).

Anyway...that leads me to the point that C's day is first :)

He is always, always our first child awake.  He falls asleep the minute his head hits the pillow...often I'm not out of the room and he is snoring...but he is the first one up (he loooooves to be first).  
 



His cereal was pretty sugar-y too. 
These two are goofballs.  :)
How are my babies FIVE????
C chose fajitas with black beans for dinner. 
This year the boys wanted MarioKart characters...so they are not quite Lego minifigures but they're the same idea. 


They all got new Lego sets for their birthdays from us since they got no Legos for Christmas. 
We love this kiddo!  He loves to please, and is always quick to obey when we ask him to do something.  He loves to be first at whatever we're doing, and has taken off with reading.  He loves to sing and play around on the piano, and he is also currently our best athlete.  He has a laugh that is so incredibly genuine!  This baby of ours has blessed us beyond measure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment