Uncle Andy came over to celebrate his birthday with us. He even brought his own cake! ;) The boys love love love Uncle Andy because he is just so silly and he spoils them rotten (have I mentioned we call him Uncle Candy sometimes?!). He works close by so sometimes he comes over on his lunch break to hang out a bit and just to see the boys.
So, he shared his cake with us on this particular day!
Then we headed up to Kirksville to get out of town for a few days, since I was flying solo while Nate was in Mexico building houses. The boys love to go see Grandma and Papa and cousin P (Marbree and Mat are all right too!). We spent a few days crafting, playing with Legos, movie watching, and we even got an outing (cold!) to the nature center just to get us out of the house. I was grateful for the adult company and the entertainment for the boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment