We had a great Easter. Nate and C had to skip church since C puked the night before (I think it was actually food poisoning!) but C was feeling fine. We went to church, came home and had our own Easter egg hunt, and ate candy, candy, candy. The day was beautiful so we loaded the bikes up and went for a bike ride. What a fabulous day we had. Oh, and you know, good news...Jesus is ALIVE! :)
Oh my, I love these boys!
Here the boys were all searching for one last egg together. LOVE this gang!
The boys each get two "golden" eggs (although Z's are the only truly golden ones...they are just metallic). I put cadbury creme eggs in them and they are their special eggs. When they hunt, they can get any eggs they find, but they can only take their own golden eggs. I hid them extra well for each boy. The sun was pretty bright, which is why they are making kind of silly squinty faces.
Wow. Seriously, what a handsome group of boys!!! How did I get these guys?
No comments:
Post a Comment