Friday, February 1, 2013

Z's Birthday

Happy SEVENTH birthday to my biggest boy!  I can't believe he has managed to get so old.

Here are some pictures from his actual birthday...we don't have to call it his "special day" :)

I am getting alarmed at how quickly Z is growing into his Cardinals shirt!!

He  woke up to a rainbow of balloons...his favorite "color".  His special balloon was a Star Wars one which is so completely random.  The only other one I considered giving him was an Angry Birds one which he got last year.  There were no Lego balloons...they need to get on that!


 

 

He also had $1 tied on each balloon except for the special one, which had $5...so at age 7 he got $11.  Not a bad haul for first thing in the morning :) 




The cereal he chose was Cookie Crisp (yikes) and he picked Cosmic Brownies to take to school.  Eek. 


Dinner choices:  sausage stew, cornbread, strawberries, and broccoli.  :)
For those that don't recognize them, Lego marketing is going strong at our house.  Chima is the new Ninjago, and those are 2 minifigures from a set we got him. And I am ok with the fact that my cakes are NOT beautiful and I just don't care. 






I love that family calls on his birthday.  The littles aren't old enough to know or care but Z loves it. 


Everyone loved Z's presents!  It was a new Chima set, and he also got a new baseball glove (which he was not nearly as excited about!).  




No comments:

Post a Comment