Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cards Shirts

We bought Cardinals shirts for the boys to wear every birthday, just to see how they grew into them.  And this was PRE-Pinterest...yay me on an idea! (Although I'm sure it was not entirely mine...must have seen in in a magazine or something...)  We bought XL, hoping that they will fit until they're 18, not confident of that though ;)
Just took them today of all 4 boys, and thought I'd do a trip through the past as well...

 2010-N, C, L age 1, Z age 4 (this was the best I could get)
 2001-N, L, C age 2, Z age 5 (again, the best I could get)
 2012-C, L, N age 3, Z age 6 (and now they have all learned to cooperate in Mama's picture taking schemes!)
 2013-L, N, C age 4, Z age 7
 And I decided I might as well throw the individuals on here too...just for kicks...

 2007-Z age 1
  2008-Z age 2


2009-Z age 3, about a week prior to his world changing forever ;)

 2010-Z age 4
 2011-Z age 5


2012-Z age 6

2013-Z age 7
 2010-C age 1
 2011-C age 2

 2012-C age 3
2013-C age 4





2010-N age 1
 2011-N age 2

 2012-N age 3




 2013-N age 4

2010-L age 1

 2011-L age 2

 2012-L age 3


 2013-L age 4



No comments:

Post a Comment