We started with the first of our Christmas celebrations on Christmas Eve. Dad, Dena, and Emily came over and we ate lots of delicious appetizers for our meal (which nicely were able to be used as dinner and for us to take as leftovers to Kirksville later!). And yum! Appetizers are delicious but you don't get to eat them/make them that often.
We had a great time just hanging out and the boys weren't even to crazy waiting to open gifts. They got some new books (LOVE the look on Z's face when he got the Judy Blume "Fudge" books!). They all got superhero banks too! They got some new games and some fun art supplies and some bathtub toys. Maggie made the kids some cool puzzles (she is so talented!) and a Noah's ark.
This was the first year that I had the family calendars made in time to give to everyone on Christmas (well, just for these guys. The Kirksville side had to wait til after we all got together, and I haven't mailed Jenny's or Grandpa's...but it's a start, right?) I love making the calendars for family every year because I know how much they all enjoy them all year!
I loved the Fudge series as a kid!!!
ReplyDelete