It gets to this point in the fall and I kind of panic. I start needing to take my kids everyplace fun because it has finally cooled down and we've settled into a good school schedule, and I know it's going to cold and we're going to be stuck inside for months. It is just beautiful outside, and the boys are old enough to do so much and do it so easily...I don't have to bring ANYTHING with us anymore when we go places (well, except water bottles).
At any rate, we went to the zoo last week. We borrowed a friends pass so we got to ride on the train, a treat we don't get to enjoy any more since we let our membership lapse.
The boys loved to look at the map!
N got down and chatted it up with this monkey (chimp?).
I am still kind of amazed that they are big enough and safe enough to sit in their own seat and ride the train.
But they are stil small enough that we all can fit together. :) This mama loves that.
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that my boys are friends??!
No comments:
Post a Comment