We were eating lunch outside the other day and L started talking about seeing a frog. I'm looking around and have no idea what he's talking about so I agree...then finally look down in the mud where he's pointing and there is a huge toad!!
I ran in to grab a bucket, and I'm not going to lie, I squealed a little when I finally caught it. (Yes, I was a science teacher...). I found a big bin and we dumped him in there and watched him try to jump out. It looked like he had a broken arm (I SWEAR I didn't do it, my bucket never touched him!!).
He tried his best to jump out but couldn't. All of a sudden he was surrounded by a puddle, and I asked the boys what happened...when they realized he had peed they about fell over laughing. Boys.
We kept him until Z got home from school then watched him back to his family. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment