I took the littles to the zoo earlier this week. It was a gray and misty day, and we came home damp, but we had fun walking around.
We got there early enough to ride the carousel for free, and we also checked out the stingrays, which we had not done yet this year. Since my membership lapsed we have not been doing the extras at the zoo! N was really the only one to like the stingrays. C and L barely put their hands in the water, but N was fine, and he kind of shrieked with excitement whenever they swam close to him. Pretty cute.
We spent time in the bird house and reptile house (it was misty!) and since it was pretty empty we got to spend a lot of time in the new underwater viewing tunnel for the sealions. One was hilarious and totally playing around...the kids enjoyed it.
The kids are always more enamored with these dang toys than the real animals.
Maybe this one is inappropriate, but I love that since I have boys they can all 3 pee at the same pot and be done in the time that it would take 1 girl! It has been months since I've heard "MOM he peed on me!!!" so I think they finally have it down pat ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment