The boys were soooo excited to go to school. We have started working on a night time routine involving shoes and backpacks for Z, and I just added them in as well. They were thrilled :)
We got up and out the door in plenty of time, which was actually my concern (although since they are getting older it is getting faster for us to get out...and since I am getting up early to run I am not dragging either).
Look at these cute big boys!!!
I love these crazy kids!!
When we got to school they just linked up in the parking lot and took off for their class. I LOVE this picture. I hope that they will always link up and be by each others sides.
Notice the pinky handhold. :) It is how I taught my boys to hold my hands (each holding a finger because clearly I don't have enough hands). Now they hold each others hands that way. Cute, but I hope they eventually outgrow pinky hold!
They were happy as clams to just take off to school. Barely said goodbye to me. And thankfully I didn't have time to get weepy or anything...I had Z with me and had to run him to school so he wouldn't be late either.
And just for grins, there were taken August 20, 2009 (the above August 21, 2012):
No comments:
Post a Comment