Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer 2012-Week Three

The third week of summer was exhausting! The boys had swim lessons every morning, so we had to be out of the house by 820, and didn't get home until about 1030. Then we made an effort to get to the pool every afternoon...I really wanted them to get a chance to have those lessons we were paying for sink in (not literally!).  Regardless, we didn't do much else but swim. 
  • swim lessons
  • library-Z's first prize.  He got a little personal fan that had some neat LED features so it had words as it spun...like:  Dream Big, Read...etc. 
  • aunt emilys pool
  • bike rides/watch daddy play ball
  • pool, pool, pool
  • made individual fruit pizzas.  I loved how the way the kids decorated their own showed their personality! 




  • donut treat after lessons.  On my morning runs my turn around/halfway spot is at a donut shop at 615 am...and it smells AWESOME.  I took the kids there because "they" deserved it after a hard week of swim lessons ;)
  • faust park with our church playgroup
  • baseball game (z)

No comments:

Post a Comment