We hadn't been out for a few days as I/they/the house recuperated after a few weeks of abnormal activity, so we headed to MoBot on Friday. It is getting prepped for the Chinese Lantern Festival (which looks AMAZING) so we looked at some of the preps then headed to the Children's Garden.
C and L are in dresses here. Kind of makes me laugh :)
This was possibly one of my favorite things I have seen the littles do. I sent them over to the splash pad to rinse off the sand they had been playing in. Z kind of knew what to do, so went on his way. The littles weren't quite sure, though. They all kind of looked at each other, then linked up (didn't even talk much about it, I don't think). They slowly walked across the entire thing, then just sat on the wall and watched. So stinkin' cute. I love that they are friends and are trusting and relying on each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment