It was fine...the boys had fun, but I'm not sure exactly why C was so into it. Z, on the other hand, decided he was too cool for Grant's Farm and kind of moped about it (is it time to go home yet?). Um, who are you and why are you acting like this? You're SIX. Sigh...
I got these sunglasses for them. I warned them that this was the only pair they would get all summer, so not to lose them or break them...we'll see how long that lasts ;) But really I get them for me...they look so cute in them! And I still get annoyed by dumb comments like this one: "Hey, they all look alike." Ummmmm....yeah?
That's right, takin' on the goats. The boys did surprisingly well.
And here is Z, too cool for us... (actually, he was counting the horseshoes). He just looked so grown up with his long jeans, hoody, and sunglasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment