Thursday, April 26, 2012

Egg Hunt

It was one of those years where it was beautiful for Easter. That definitely doesn't happen every year...I know I have pictures of kids in winter coats some years! But this year was great.
We went to the church egg hunt. Z stood in line for a face paint, we didn't let the rest (too long!). The littles are old enough to be in the big kid hunt (not sure how they are that old though!). They didn't really get it though (still) and were just happy to open up their eggs as they got them and eat all the
candy out. Can't totally blame them.

 

I can't believe Erin (our Rooftots director) opted for the blow-y whistle things.  They were pretty fun though.  And they all got "lost" between church and our house. 

For some reason, looking at this picture of L totally shows me how old my boys are.  No hint of baby or toddler here.  He looks like a big boy.  Crazy and sad...good too though.   







Look at this handsome group of big boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment