Thursday, March 29, 2012

Random pictures

Here is a huge bunch of random pictures over the past month or so :) 

Before we moved them all to bikes, they would have trike races down the driveway!


We went to the Magic House for a Dr. Seuss day.  They didn't know (or care?) which was the top of the hat. 

I loved them giggling hysterically at the Jungle Book. 

I have started letting them "brush their teeth" in the morning....I am not about to give up having me brush their teeth at night though!

These two were sitting in chairs reading...

while L snuggled with me. 

I randomly stopped throwing away the tp rolls in our bathroom, and I have an absurd number of them stored up now.  One day I decided to make them all binoculars.  I had already bought duct tape in each of their colors (C green, N blue, and L red) so I was able to use those to make them. 


While I mopped one day the boys made a train and used their binoculars. 

The boys are totally into our games.  They are terrible at them.  They make a huge mess.  I hate to get them out.  BUT.  I do anyway.  Hi-Ho-Cherrio?  Really?  40+ small cherries?  Fun game, Hasboro. 

This spring has been awesome!  We have had many lunches outside (keeps my dining room clean just a bit longer). 

Cat in the Hat, anyone?  (A rainy day, boys looking out the window...)

The boys have started to all ride this at the same time.  We much prefer it...pushing one swing over three!  Nate has also started giving the boys underdog pushes on the regular swings, so they say "do dog, dad!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment