So remember how a few short months ago I was worried about my boys not being able to do puzzles? HOLY MOLY. The boys are obsessed with them now. They will literally sit on the floor and do puzzles for an HOUR (with little to no help...kind of nice!). We have broken out the 50-65 piece puzzles for them. N was doing a 63 piece one the other day, and Z looked at the Star Wars one he was doing (48 pieces), and said, "Hey wait, is 63 more than 48?!". They have gotten so good at them, but N especially. They will fly through the 25 piece ones, but will happily do them over and over again. We have just started to let them do the few bigger ones we have. I love it because two or even all three of them will work together on a bigger one, and slowly they will get it done. So fun to see their teamwork.
Every place we go where we drop them off (Sunday School, Bible study, the rec center), the first thing they do is walk in and say, "We do puzzles?!" I am pretty OCD about them finishing one and cleaning it up before they start another, so lucky for everyone else they kind of know that rule. But they are nuts about them, seriously. Z was a fan, but he would get through about one and a half and be done...but these guys...crazy. But I guess there are worse things to love!
No comments:
Post a Comment