I will just state for the record that I LOVE to go to pumpkin patches and farms in the fall. I will drag my kids all over. This year we went to at least 5. I admit it's a bit nuts. But I love the fun different things the kids can do, and I love the weather, and I love the fall. So there.
Here is trip 3 (Eckerts and Rombach's were trips 1 and 2). This was a new place we had never been to, and it was awesome. It cost us a bit, but the kids had a great time, and the little boys are on the lower end of the age range for it, so we can go for several more years!
We went with several girlfriends from church so we could be a "field trip" and get a few extra perks. 7 moms and 18 kids (and 5 more of the kids were at school...I have friends with a lot of kids too!). I think this is the first busy place I have taken my kids by myself without having Nate go with me to scope it out for the first time. It kind of stressed me out at first, but then I got a better handle on it and felt better. And even though we all had lots of kids to watch out for, I felt better knowing that there were other eyes that could help if I needed it :) And it was extra special fun that our good friends who moved this summer were in town for the weekend, so they got to go with us.
The kids all loved the ziplines. I was glad there were seats for them to sit on! C of course was all about the hayride and the kids size tractors. Z loved the dark hay mazes, once he got over being freaked out by them...and they all had flashlights anyway! In fact, they all loved the flashlights. At any rate, good time, beautiful day, wonderful friends...perfect fall day for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment