We had to return something to the mall, and I just happened to have my camera in my bag. Look at what I got to walk behind...love these boys!
All the boys love their tractors (all things truck related are tractors...although now that I think about it they are starting to differentiate a bit). They sit and happily dig in the dirt under the house or the pea gravel under the swings...but NOT in my garden.
Can you get any cuter?
I'm pretty sure that the swing with Papa Dan has exceeded the weight limit, but everyone was having fun. :)
Ok, under our deck is gross. Z has never ventured under it, I think we scared him with talk of snakes several years ago. But C saw something and just took off. Z kind of looks at us and says, "Hey, C is under the deck....can I go too?". Oh, he is such a good boy! And then, of course, they all took off under it.
Man alive, did the kids need haircuts! Here is N pre and post haircut (in the first he is crazy sweaty, which made his hair stick up).
This was the first time we filled up this small pool for the summer.
Oh, my goodness! Adorable...love both the shots from behind. =)
ReplyDelete