Friday, May 20, 2011

11 Years

11 years ago today: 


Sigh...life was so easy...

And today to celebrate, we dealt with crabby, exhausted kids.  Nate mowed the lawn.  We drank margaritas.  We all watched Snow White.  After the kids were in bed I went out to pick up Steak N Shake and ate it while he went out to pick up Chinese.  And we watched an episode of 24. 

Life is good.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I cannot imagine life without Nate, cannot imagine a person I would rather have by my side every single day.  Love, love, love that man, and love, love, love our life together...as crazy as it is!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Katie!! And Nate too, of course! =) We had no idea how easy it was before kids, did we? Or how wonderfully crazy it would be after them...both seasons good in different ways. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete