Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Z at FIVE

Here is the series of questions I asked Z last year (in May, not on his bday), but from here on out I will ask on his birthday.  I will start with the little boys when they are 3.

What is your favorite color?
Black

What is your favorite book?
Killer Creatures (book about predators)

What is your favorite movie?
Toy Story 3

What is your favorite food?
Meat

What is your favorite TV show?
What are TV shows?  Tom and Jerry

What is your favorite song?
Purple People Eater

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Dino paleontologist

What is your least favorite food?
Tomatos

Now that you're 5, what do you think you will do? (Goals)
Write words, play better games, do good puzzles

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
Play Guess Who

What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?
Make crafts

What is your favorite thing to do with your pals?
Play with Hot Wheels

What is your favorite store?
Toys R Us

Who are your best pals?
J and T

What is your favorite Bible story?
Goliath

What does Mom always say to you?
Good stuff. 

What does Dad always say to you?
Good stuff. 

Where is your favorite place to go?
To Rocket Ship Park

What is your favorite restaurant?
Sonic

What makes you laugh?
At jokes that Papa Mike tells

What is your nickname?
Z man

What is your favorite toy?
Hot wheels changing colors

What is your favorite thing to do with your brothers?
Help them open presents

What makes you sad?
When someone hurts me

What is your favorite drink?
Lemonade

What is your favorite thing about school?
Make crafts there

What is your favorite fruit?
Grapes

What is your favorite veggie?
Carrots

What is your favorite sport?
Soccer.  No wait, I mean TBall. 

What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Jump

What is Mom's job?
To take care of people

What is Dad's job?
To teach people

What are you thankful for?
God

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea! I might do that with my 4 kids :) Do you ask the same questions I guess every year so you can see how the answers change as they grow?

    ReplyDelete