Friday, May 14, 2010

20 (or more) Questions with Z

I got this idea from a friend, who got it from a magazine. 
Every year on his birthday, we have taken a picture of Z in his Cardinal's shirt (and the little boys, too).  This is an add on to that idea...I will ask these questions every year.  I am late this year, and really, wish I would have started it when he turned 3, not 4, but whatever. 
So here goes. 

What is your favorite color? 
Black, silver, gold, blue

What is your favorite book?
Science books

What is your favorite movie? 
Animal movies, and the dragon movie from the movie theater (How to Train a Dragon)

What is your favorite food? 
Cinnamon Toast Crunch

What is your favorite TV show? 
Curious George

What is your favorite song? 
My blue radio with the Lion King song (I Just Can't Wait to be King)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A paleontologist and a science teacher (no prompting, here!)

What is your least favorite food? 
Tomatos, and not all peppers, I just like banana peppers

Now that you're 4, what do you think you will do?  (Goals)
Go swimming

What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? 
Play Cooties (the game)

What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? 
Wrestle

What is your favorite thing to do with your pals? 
Play with Silly Putty (?)

What is your favorite store?
Costco.  (Why, Z?) Think about it!  The snacks!

Who are your best pals?
J and A

What is your favorite  Bible story?
None.  Well, I just like Noah's Ark.

What does Mom always say to you?
I love you

What does Dad always say to you?
I can't remember.

Where is your favorite place to go?
Monkey Joe's

What is your favorite restaurant?
McDonald's

What makes you laugh?
Ding Dong Daddy from Doomus (a random song that Papa Mike has)

What is your nickname? 
What's a nickname?

What is your favorite toy?
Reptiles, bugs, and bears

What is your favorite thing to do with your brothers?
Play with them silly

What makes you sad? 
When someone steps on my toys and breaks one I get really sad then mad. 

What is your favorite drink?
Capri Sun and lemonade

What is your favorite thing about school?
Um, um, um, um, I can't remember.

What is your favorite fruit? 
Pineapple

What is your favorite veggie? 
Carrots

What is your favorite sport?
Soccer

What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Run around

What is Mom's job?
I don't know. 

What is Dad's job?
He has to build stuff. 

What are you thankful for? 
All the animals



And that is Z, at age 4.

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea! I think I'll print that out and quiz my kiddo...he will be 3 in just a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete