Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thursdays

Starting when I was pregnant, or maybe right when the boys were born, we have been blessed by having Dad and Dena come over every other Thursday afternoon.  It has been so nice to see them with such regularity, and they are wonderful help! 
They pick up Z from school, which is nice, since he gets out at 1:15, right when I want the boys to be going down for a nap.  Sometimes they bring me Starbucks :)  If I need to run any errands, or if I have any appointments for myself or Z, they are home while the boys are napping.  If not, I have a chance to catch up with them while the boys nap and Z has some quiet time.  When the boys get up, they get to play and read with Grandma and Papa, and then one or both of them tagteam to make dinner for us!  Dad is a great baker, too, so more often than not he brings homemade bread and/or cookies or brownies. 
The boys love to play with them, and I enjoy some down time and conversation.  It has also been so nice to have it with such regularity, so I can plan around it.  And really, not having to think about dinner one night every few weeks might be the best part!  :) 
Here are a few pictures I took on the last Thursday they were here.


No comments:

Post a Comment