Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More words

A few more words from Z. 

Mote control (for some reason he dropped the "re"). 
Upside up (instead of right side up). 
Pat-er-en (instead of pattern). 
Crackernut (nutcracker). 
The overs (the credits of a movie).

And today I hollered at him to come back into the dining room after lunch.  I had asked him to clear his place, and he took his plate only, but left the full cup of water.  N had pulled it over.  I showed it to him and told him when I asked him to clear his place, I meant all of his stuff.  He looks dead at me and says, "I'm not cleaning that up."  Ummmm....yeah.  In fact, I was planning on just correcting him and cleaning it up myself, UNTIL that comment.  So he cleaned it up.  He wasn't happy.  :)  But maybe he learned a lesson. 

1 comment: