We took the little boys to see the doctor yesterday.
They, too, are growing and growing well!
C: 35 1/2 inches (85%) and 33 pounds (93%)
L: 35 1/4 inches (80%) and 33 pounds (93%)
N: 33 inches (25%) and 26 pounds (25%)
Z: (at age 2) 36 1/4 inches and 32 1/2 pounds.
All 3 boys have jumped up in the weight but stayed the same for height, but this is the first time that N has been proportionate (like the other 2 boys are, at least approximately).
It is amazing that C and L are the same size, because they are built SO differently. C seems much longer and leaner, but softer than L, where L seems very solid, like Z.
I took this picture a few weeks ago and it was the first time that I could really see the difference in height between the boys. Since everyone is moving all the time, it is hard to gauge. It does make it kind of nice, though, because N is a size behind L and C, so he can get hand-me-downs from them (so I only need to have twice as many clothes, not three times as many).
(Left to right, N, L, C)
TOO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteSeriously too cute! I never realized now much L and C look so similar. I mean, they all look like they are brothers, but L and C have a striking resemblance. Way to go on such healthy boys!
ReplyDelete