Wow.
Where did December go?
Oh, right....
8 days of the stomach bug.
Recoup.
Funeral (and drive) for one of Nate's aunts, who we will miss dearly.
Recoup.
Christmas parties and concerts, decorating, buying presents, wrapping presents, calendar creations for 3 separate calendars (my side, his side, and our family calendar).
Recoup.
10 days of family in and around town with us.
Still recouping.
4 little boys, a husband, a house, laundry, etc...
Neverending.
So I have a LOT of posts and pictures and stories to go up here. I'm going to try to be caught up by this weekend, but I am making no promises...
Katie, just read all your posts. They are great! Holiday time is always so busy busy busy. And when your life is busy already... it's hard to fit it all in! It's fun, but out of routine just goes for so long... good luck recuperating and hope your household is back in its regular routine soon! :-)
ReplyDelete