Boys.
Outside.
Fun.
I am so glad that the boys love to be outside. It is so much better than being trapped in the house. But only until it is cold out...then it's not so fun for me. I have finally convinced them that it is more fun in the backyard: gated in, easy for mom to keep an eye on them, nothing (well, they are 4 boys...) for them to get into trouble with, I can see it and hear everything from the kitchen window. The front yard....well, not so much fun. So I have been working on pumping up the fun in the backyard, and I think I have finally won!
Here's a few pics...and yes, Z has been using that stick with two swings. His new favorite thing is to sit on the stick and swing between the two swings. He has only fallen once ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment