Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cookies

Looking back, there was so much stuff that I let Z do at an earlier age than I do with the little boys.  That is for a myriad of reasons, first probably being that dealing with 3 little ones is logistically so much more difficult.  But I also think that since he was my first, I just wanted to do fun "mom/kid" stuff with him, so I rushed it.  Now I don't have the need to rush stuff with the little boys, since I have Z to do it with.  Am I gypping the little boys?  Probably some.  Sorry kiddos. 

Any way, we made cookies together the other day...all of us.  So glad that when we got stools for the kitchen that we got 4, instead of the 3 that fit comfortably at the counter.  We normally keep the 4th off to the side, but it works at the counter if needed.  So grateful that Dorothy suggested that extra one! 

Moving on.  So we made chocolate chip cookies because Mama had a taste for some chocolate :)  I let the boys each dump in some of the ingredients, they watched the mixer, they taste tested the batter.  I was actually kind of impressed that they didn't freak out with the mixer making all that noise. C and N were more than happy to oblige the taste test, only L took a little persuasion...but after that first taste, he was hooked too.  And of course they all loved the finished product! 




No comments:

Post a Comment