I just thought the boys were so stinkin' cute watching Baby Einstein, I took a video when we watched again tonight. It was all one long video, but I cut some out so it wasn't quite as long. It is still long, but so cute. And you know I don't post many videos, so it's gotta be good! And I LOVE at the beginning, if you listen, you hear Z say, "See the duck, boys?". He has the cutest way of saying "boys" to them..."boys, come over here!" or "boys, it's time for lunch!". What a super big brother!
this is the most hilarious/cutest thing ever!!I think that them standing in a row looking up at the big tv makes it even cuter...they are so big!!! and PS. I never knew about this TV rule...so I thought you were amazing before?? I can hardly get through babysitting a kid without using tv for a hour!!! You are a great momma!!!
ReplyDeletethat is so funny! they are awesome.
ReplyDelete