Saturday, July 24, 2010

Orange

I love orange for some reason (dating back to my WG days, I guess!).  I love it on my boys, so I have a lot of orange in their wardrobes.  I have loved it since Z was little. 
But I read something somewhere about taking multipes out in public...that is was easiest to spot them all if they were wearing orange.  Since then, whenever we go out, I dress the boys in identical orange shirts (and I'm embarrassed to admit that I have 4 orange options for them...that is 12 shirts!).  Z either wears and orange shirt or an equally bright colored shirt (he has a bright green one also).  It makes it so easy to just look for orange.  And if I am with friends, they can equally look for orange as well. 
When we were in DC I passed a woman with older kids, 2 girls and a boy.  And they were all wearing cute orange shirts too.  Of course I noticed it, and what was funny is that she did too.  She looked at my kids, then me, and said, "Like the orange!" 

Here is one of the examples of their "going out" outfits.  And this actually is one of the few good photo shoots I've had of them in awhile.  :)

(L, N, C)








No comments:

Post a Comment