Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy late Father's Day to my wonderful husband!  We didn't do much, but he got to order Chinese (a favorite treat of his, not so much of mine!) and we got him an Amazon gift card. 
I've got nothing sappy or sentimental to say (at this exact moment) about Nate as a Daddy and husband, just that he is good.  I think I have gotten that across on a few other posts of mine!  I am grateful for him...glad he is around to be a man for the boys to watch and grow up to be like...glad he does the Daddy stuff that I don't want to do (wrestling and Legos, to name a few)...glad to have him partner with me on this whole raising kids things.  He is good stuff.   
I tried to get some good pics of Nate with the boys.  Unfortunately, they did not cooperate nearly as well as they did with me on Mother's Day.  Ah, well, what can you do?  Thankfully, after a few years, Nate has figured out how HE needs to take pictures...just look at the camera and smile.  That way, no matter what crazy thing the boys are doing, he is looking good :) 

These are the best I got...at least they're amusing, and you see what our world is like in general life (someone always screaming, Z being a nutball and/or messing with one of the little boys, someone looking off to nowhere, someone staring at someone else trying to figure out what on EARTH they are doing, and 3 of the 4 trying their best to NOT be where we want them to be!) 

Happy Father's Day to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment