And that is where we're at, folks.
C started the whole mess (literally) with a nasty poopy virus last week. His poor bottom was so red, and he cried for about 10 minutes after every diaper change. I thought it was kind of weird, but didn't think much of it...some random bug he got.
And clearly, when one kid gets something...they all do.
So Monday night I walk into the basement and smell the SAME exact smell of C's first nasty diaper. That was N. Then L. Luckily Z, Nate and I are ok. And the little boys haven't been miserable, really, just with sore bottoms, and not even really that often.
But I have cleaned poop from high chairs, the bathroom floor, shirts, the tub (thankfully, this was Nate cleaning, not me)
In one walk from the bathroom to the family room (where I was going to put on diapers), I had 2 kids tag-team me, one on the kitchen floor, then while I stopped to clean that up, both continued on the carpet. Nate and Z weren't home to help...yuck.
Enough on that nasty subject.
No comments:
Post a Comment