Friday, October 17, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

We've been to Stuckmeyer's pumpkin patch every year except one.  I'm sad to think that there is a very good chance that this might have been the last year for this one.  It is smaller than some of the others, and more geared towards little kids.  I haven't taken Z in several years anyway, but the littles and I enjoyed ourselves on this pretty fall afternoon.  The boys kept picking up pumpkins and asking me to take pictures (mom, take a pic of this one, mom, this one, mom, look at this one, take a pic!). 
We had a really good time in the hay maze and on the monkey bars and the tire swing...before all the field trips hit and then we took off ;)  Even they know..."mom, look at that field trip, we've gotta get out of here!". 




Oh, I love these boys!












No comments:

Post a Comment