This is the boys on their first day of preschool, in August of 2012 (um, yesterday?!?!).
I can hardly believe that they will be heading to kindergarten in the fall. It has been a VERY drama filled spring with changes that the school district made at the very last minute regarding full day kindergarten. To sum up, I feel very strongly about the boys attending half day kindergarten, and the district decided mid-May to change to full day. I found out in mid-June that unfortunately our home school will not be offering half day kindergarten, so we have chosen to send the boys to another school (in district) so that they will only have to go half day next year. It was not a decision that was made happily or easily, and I (more than all the boys) am bummed that they all won't be at school together next year. All that to say that the end of preschool was even harder for me to swallow than I anticipated it being!
The boys did great at CCLS and we enjoyed the 4 years (total) that all the boys spent there. We are so very proud of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment