Thursday, February 13, 2014

N's day

N's balloons gave us a run for our money...we never run out of fun here!  Party City closes at 830, not 9, so I almost ran straight into the door when I got there at 845.  I had to run all over to find a few balloons, but managed to get some...they barely lasted until morning, but he had balloons and didn't notice anything off about them.  Whew!  
 

This child of mine is FULL of attitude :)



N picked pizza and breadsticks.  But he doesn't like pizza, just the breadsticks.  The rest of us enjoyed the pizza anyway! 





N is our spirited, spunky boy.  He is incredibly hard working, and shows determination way beyond his age.  He is social and loves to be in the middle of anything.  He is so stinkin' cute!  He keeps us on our toes and we are so glad to have this little boy in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment