I took Z to a birthday party and on the way home noticed that there was a huge flag flying from a fire truck, and that there were a gazillion bubbles leaving the fire station, and that there were vans lining the street. Since we had nothing to do and it was a beautiful day, we decided to stop by.
Turns out they were having a huge FREE event. The boys got to decorate pumpkins, got free drinks and caramel apples, got to ride a horse (!), played in the bubbles, toured the fire trucks, and played games. It was so much fun, and so random that we even happened to be there at all. And that is why I love fall...there is beautiful weather, fun and free events, time to be outside and do stuff as a family...I love it! Yay for free events!
Here they are spraying the "fire hoses" to see who has the best aim. C won with my help ;)

And this part kind of cracked me up...this donkey pulling the kids in a rickshaw! Pretty funny.
These are the pumpkins that they decorated. I was so thankful that I had them in junky clothes from a project we did earlier in the day, because that acrylic paint got all over them!




No comments:
Post a Comment