Z played coach pitch baseball this year.
He was ok with playing. He didn't love it but didn't hate it. He got better at hitting as the season went on, especially when we caved and got him his own bat. He mostly played catcher, right field, and 3rd base but played other positions sometimes as well. Let me tell you, my heart about exploded when I saw him in that catcher's gear! I really enjoyed watching him play though...when I wasn't distracted by 3 little boys.
He only had one game and a practice every week, so it wasn't a ton of extra time, and it wasn't very intense either.
By the end of the season he had shown improvement. One evening Z asked to practice hitting and then catching, and Nate jumped up so quick to play with him, since he was actually asking to play, not being told he had to practice.
And oops...apparently I never got a regular picture of him in his uniform.
No comments:
Post a Comment