Saturday, May 11, 2013

Magic House...again

I love the Magic House as much as the next mom, but we sure have been there a lot!
I got to go with Z's class on a field trip there.  I am so incredibly thankful that I am able to stay home and go on all these field trips!
The first graders had learned about US government this semester (somehow I missed that, though...?).  They got to do a mock trial and then got to spend time in the "Oval Office". 
After lunch they got to play around in the rest of the Magic House.  I was glad that there were a ton of parents in Z's class...I had no other kids to watch out for!  A few other classes didn't have as many parents, so one mom was watching 8 girls!  Eeek!  It was a walk in the park for me, worrying only about Z!







No comments:

Post a Comment