Thursday, March 14, 2013

Field Trip

I was so glad to be able to go on a field trip with Z's gifted class to the Bird Sanctuary!  We have been there a ton as a family, but it was so fun to go with him and his class.  Let me just say it was FREEZING this particular day.  He lost his heavy coat (thankfully at the end of the season) but didn't have a new one.  The teacher suggested I borrow one from lost and found (which I did) but Z flat out refused to wear it.  He insisted he was fine and warm enough, and he probably was, but dear heavens, it was cold. 
 
We had a fun time taking this goofy series of pictures on the bus.  I asked him if he wanted to sit with his buddies or with me, and he just grabbed my hand and said, "you, mom!".  Oh, I love my baby!!!  



Want to see how tall Z is compared to other first graders?  He is the the center of the picture with a gray hoodie up.  You know, the one heads above the others.  The 2 other tall boys actually go to his regular school with him...I think Z is taller than both of them, too. 

 
He and a buddy are looking at fossils...
 
 
He is not as big as a bald eagle! 





No comments:

Post a Comment